- What to expect in this e-Learning
- Why do I need to know about the law?
- Understanding debt enforcement
- The early stages prior to debt enforcement
- The debt enforcement diagram
- The debt enforcement process, explained
- What should I do if a client owes a debt?
- What steps do businesses take to collect a debt?
- How does a business get a court order to make your client pay?
- What happens once the debt becomes a judgment debt?
- What happens if my client doesn't pay?
- Making your client attend court
- Taking your client's personal property
- Taking and selling your client's home
- Deducting from your client's wages
- Deducting from payments owed to your client
- Making you make regular payments
- Making your client bankrupt
- Five legal protections to be aware of
- Legal Protection 1: Expired time limits
- Legal Protection 2: Being in financial difficulty
- Legal Protection 3: Having a legal claim
- Legal Protection 4: Being "judgment proof"
- Legal protection 5: Debt collector violations
- Susan's Story Part 1
- Susan's Story Part 2